For 85 years, Kelburn Engineering Company has provided businesses with quality industrial components and solutions at competitive prices. We do more than sell products; we offer full solutions so that you can do what you do best—and do it a little better. We can help you improve your manufacturing processes and get the most from your equipment.
We offer industrial controls and instrumentation, communications solutions, motion applications, process and level control, and more! Also, since we have sales distribution channels at all levels, we can offer competitive pricing for each component or system we provide. See our line card for a full listing of our extensive product line.
We provide innovative solutions designed to meet your unique industrial control application needs, regardless of whether you live in Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin. Kelburn Engineering Company serves businesses in the following service areas:
- Aurora: As a city with a long history in manufacturing, industrial engineers in Aurora have come to rely on Kelburn Engineering Company as a leading provider of cutting-edge manufacturing equipment.
- Bloomington: Located at the crossroads of Interstates 29, 55, and 74, Bloomington, IL is a significant transportation hub in northern Illinois.
- Champaign: Situated just south of Chicago, west of Indianapolis, and northeast of St. Louis, Champaign is well-known for being the home of Kraft Foods, but that’s not the only industry in the area.
- Chicago: Chicago businesses turn to us for our extensive product line and our technical expertise.
- Fort Wayne: Whatever type of Fort Wayne business you run, we can help you choose and implement all manner of industrial control applications.
- Indianapolis: Because we want only the best for your Indianapolis business, all of our products come from manufacturers that are committed to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Janesville: Located about 40 miles south of Madison and 100 miles northwest of Chicago, Janesville, WI has a long history of industry, dating back to the 1840s.
- Joliet: Conveniently located in southwest Chicagoland, industries in Joliet, IL have trusted Kelburn Engineering Company as the premier source for innovative, high-quality manufacturing equipment since 1932.
- Lafayette: Lafayette is one of the fastest growing communities in the Midwest, and the city is home to numerous manufacturers, including Subaru of Indiana Automotive.
- Madison: Madison has been a leader in manufacturing since the Industrial Age, and industrial engineers in Madison have counted on Kelburn Engineering Company for their manufacturing equipment needs since our founding in 1932.
- Milwaukee: Our purchasing teams work closely with our engineering teams to ensure that you receive the perfect solution at the best possible price.
- Peoria: Peoria is the oldest settlement in Illinois, having been established all the way back in 1691.
- Rockford: Our team is trained to support the products we sell, so Rockford businesses can always get the help they need.
- South Bend: Let us help your South Bend business operate more efficiently by improving your manufacturing processes.
We would love the chance to assist you with your industrial control and automation needs. Give Kelburn Engineering Company a call today, or fill out our online contact form to connect with our knowledgeable representatives and learn why we are trusted by so many businesses across numerous industries.