For 85 years, Kelburn Engineering Company has helped manufacturers across numerous industries make their production processes more precise, responsive, and efficient. From water treatment to petro-chemical to the food and beverage industries, many industrial manufacturers have relied on our expert technicians and ongoing product support services to personalize long-lasting automation, measurement, and motion solutions.
But a service is only as good as the system it implements, and we’ve spent the last eight decades cultivating long-standing relationships with the most reputable component manufacturers to ensure that we deliver the most optimal solutions for business owners across Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
Kelburn’s Product Manufacturers
Kelburn offers a diverse selection of products manufactured by these companies:
- APG Products
- ATC (Automatic Timing & Controls)
- Baldor Electric
- Danaher Controls
- Eagle Signal
- Veeder Root
- Diversified Electronics (Automatic Timing & Controls)
- Eaton Electrical Division
- Gems Sensors
- Industrial Control Links
- Magnecraft & Struthers-Dunn
- Marathon Electric
- Mercury Displacement Industries
- Migatron Corporation
- Monitor Technologies
- Precision Digital Corporation
- PVS Sensors
- RKC Instrument
- Saginaw Control & Engineering
- Tenor (Automatic Timing & Controls)
- West Instruments
Personalized Solutions for Every Type of Industrial Process
At Kelburn, we offer a huge selection of customizable components to optimize crucial production processes, including:
- Industrial Controls & Instrumentation: Improve the precision of your automated industrial processes with innovative, high-performance products made from the industry’s most reputable manufacturers.
- Process & Level Control: Take variance and uncertainty out of your inventory and byproduct management processes with cost-effective, ultra-responsive systems like HVAC and conductivity level controls.
- Communication: Optimize your communication systems and keep your employees in the loop with our wide selection of components, ranging from conventional Ethernet and USB solutions to more specialized units like SCADA remote terminals.
- Motion: Keep the production line moving with precise, long-lasting components like soft starters and variable frequency drives. These tools are ideal for high-speed, automated processes, such as cutting and labeling.
To learn more about our expert technicians, component inventory, or manufacturing partners, give Kelburn Engineering Company a call today! We also invite you to submit our online contact form to request a free, no-obligation cost estimate.