Even for systems that are fully automated, there are usually a few points that require regular or occasional operator intervention. To prevent workplace accidents in these commonly accessed areas, trust the expertise of Kelburn Engineering Company! With over 80 years of experience with safety light curtains and other industrial controls, you can trust our skilled technical staff and customer-first approach.
Active Opto-Electronic Protective Devices
Also known as active opto-electronic protective devices, safety light curtains are placed in hazardous areas to detect the presence of fingers, limbs, or even entire bodies. Manufactured by leading names in the industry, our safety light curtains are:
- Built to protect your personnel and equipment with end-to-end sensing
- Able to be cascaded to protect larger areas
- Protected by post-sale technical support and quality guarantees
- Designed to meet occupational safety recommendations
- Constantly refined and updated to stay current with technological advances
Beyond the high-quality features of our active opto-electronic protective devices, you’ll also get unmatched support from a company that’s been owned and operated by engineers since 1932!
Your manufacturing process can’t succeed without your skilled employees and valuable equipment—so protect them both with safety light curtains from Kelburn Engineering Company. Give us a call today to learn more about our many protective industrial control options, or complete our quick online form now to request a free cost estimate!